Thursday 5 August 2010

1431 - News nuggets

Read all about it, read all about it
Children die in fire in Edinburgh
Was the fire an accident? Was it lit?
Blood diamonds with love from Liberia
To Naomi, best wishes, Charles Taylor
Starlet Lily Allen pregnant again
We'd rather her a mother than singer
Interest rates stay at 0.5%
Holidays are still affordable, then
The Duke of York's Windsor Great Park home hit
By a bugler, sorry, by a burglar
These news stories are part of the top ten
Most popular on BBC's website
My work-based research was very thorough

2 comments:

  1. Ah, in Oct/Nov I am releasing a first collection based on stories from the Reuters news agency in 2008 - did you know. A shameless plug! I think you should ban me from your comments ...

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jude - make sure I get a copy. i will pay handsomely xx

    ReplyDelete