Saturday 10 July 2010

1405 - The hairy monster

I washed my hair this morning: it stuck out
It’s never looked right since the hairdresser
Mangled it months ago; I have no doubt
They’ll make it still worse next time I go there
The mirror! Oh, rectangle of despair!
After lunch, daughter and me went swimming
A guaranteed way to mess up your hair
Even if you wore a cap, tight-fitting
Afterwards, my reflection resembling
Frankenstein’s ugly son after a bout
Of hair-pulling on the Jerry Springer
TV show. Oh no! We won’t be going
Into McDonald’s at this rate; without
Enough style to fit in, even in there!

5 comments:

  1. I don't got swimming because my hair is now dyed to f*** and it ruins it
    I'm impressed with your rhyming schemes Tony xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should be sponsored for this Herculean effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair - oh well Jude, i suppose it's better than being bald. Especially in winter. Brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clouded over the ~~ attention body, do not catch cold Luo!

    So says good White Good White!!

    Yes, I don't like getting my hair wet - it's no fun!!

    ReplyDelete