Monday 13 December 2010

WARNING - DANGER, HIGH VOLTAGE!

Actually, there is very low risk of high voltage, and high risk of low voltage. But this is, nevertheless, a warning!

(A warning of what?)

Oh yeah, of course, I forgot what to warn you about! Doh, ha ha ha, what a doughnut. I'd forget me 'ead if it weren't screwed on, ha ha. What it's about ... is... just to let you know that I have lent me computer to this geezer what's fixin it for me - allegedly, ha ha - an I'm sans computer, comme ils disent en France, till the bleeder gives it me back. IF ee gives it me back, that is. But if ee don't, ee'll wake up wiv is 'and transfixed to a bleedin snooker table. Wiv a knife. That's the way we do fings round ere, gorblimey Charlie.

But I'm sure ee won't let me dahn. Ee's a diamond geezer. Nah, I don't mean ee works in the diamond industry do I, yer doughnut. It's just an East End expression, like Delboy and the Old Vic, sorry, the Queen Vic.

So I might not be able ter post me blog every day on time, an even when I do, like today (from work) , for some reason I can't post comments on uvver peeps' stuff. So don't be offended. Antionionioni and the Onioni gang are right behind yers all the way to the bottom of the alley.

Now gertcha and do sumfink useful, awroit?

1 comment:

  1. oh what happened to the sonnet form? Is this the beginning of the end of formalism?

    ReplyDelete