Thursday 16 December 2010

No comment

Boo hoo - I dunno why but the comment box is inoperative at the moment for me - I'm glad to see others can still enter comments. But the upshot is I can't reply to them at the moment. I do enjoy reading them, though, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease keep commenting, or at least reading them.

One positive thing I've noticed recently to offset the above negative thing - balance, yin and yang, yada yada - is that when I Google 'Antonionioni' it no longer thinks I've mistyped 'Antonioni' but offers Antonionioni as an option to go straight into. In fact not only that, but on choosing the offered option, top of the websites list was this website - so thanks to my peeps, to my kru, to my homies wot have kept on readin me stuff, like.

PS - I may not be able to post for a few days - I'm not sure when I'm getting my laptop back off my mate who's reinstalling everything for me after wiping the dodgy fake program that a charlatanic, satanic, pusillanic b'stard put on there after charging me 80 smackeroonies. I will return when the bluebirds fly once more over Salford...

Hasta la (Windows) vista, babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment