Saturday 26 February 2011

1636 - Ha Ha Haworth

This is another five minute sonnet
Match Of The Day starts in five minutes, see
I've been out all day since the ground was wet
And as forecast it became more sunny
It was Pearl's last day out with lil Josie
And me, before she moves down to London
On Caledonian Road she'll live with three
Friends, and hopefully I'll visit her soon
On Monday I'll drive her and her stuff down
Today we went to Yorkshire and I kept
Going the wrong way, via Sowerby
Bridge and Halifax, but at last it's done
We made Haworth before dusk, even kite
Flying in the park as dark fell quickly

2 comments:

  1. I really love Haworth
    Caledonian Road is a pretty hip place to live, it must be said
    You seem to spend a lot of your time driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better now they have central heating up on the moors - well in the houses I mean, of course!

    Not that much time during the week driving, but now and then the odd night out and long weekend trip somewhere! I like driving and listening to music, it's cool! Even in my car...

    ReplyDelete