Sunday 6 February 2011

1616 - Fuck the Gremlins

I can't record at home no more, oh no
The input's fucked, no line-in, microphone
No sweet FA, FFS, so no-show
For my hoped-for new track I'd meant to hone
Today, called Close The Libraries. I'd gone
To Maplins and I had some small success
However. Now my screen's properly back on
Without buying a new cable. That pest
On eBay never sent it, though it says
In my bank account I paid long ago
In December. It makes me wanna groan
So I will, so there. Groan. Now I shall rest
Having written a good song that just flowed
Into my mind in bed, before it's gone

2 comments:

  1. oh no how do you know it's the input. Have you done a test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jude, I got the cable tested at Maplins. Might try installing a new driver. If that fails, it must be the input socket :(

    ReplyDelete