Tuesday 23 November 2010

1541 - Pendolino pending

Oh bugger! The business meeting is done
But at Euston I've got to wait an hour
And a half for a particular train
To take me back to Manchester. Bugger!
Still, the consolation is my work hours
Will be more than ten, so tomorrow I
Can have a short day. Wait! I remember
I left early yesterday. Oh well, by
Today's end, yesterday is history
I wonder will that friendly Italian
Ring to say yes or no about the spare
Room that's to let? A guy called James might see
The room tomorrow evening when work's done...
I'll advertise until there's a taker

2 comments:

  1. You were in London, and you didn't pop in to see me! Shame on you ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah darn it! Sorry jude. maybe I will next time - tbh i didn't have a great deal of time available xx

    ReplyDelete