Saturday 2 July 2011

1762 - Wimblephone

I seem to have spent all day sorting out
The new mobile phone I got on Thursday
Took so long, couldn't even concentrate
On the Wimbledon ladies' final day
Was pleased the Czech girl Kvitova won - they
Usually grunt and squeal when they hit the ball
It gets on the nerves, seems like unfair play
But Petra doesn't do that, and so all
Agree she's a great winner. Liverpool
Tomorrow, with Pearl and Jo, on a boat
Across the Mersey, maybe. Energy
Is low now, need to drink and above all
Need to eat. I've been waiting hours to eat
But my new phone's working (an HTC)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying Wimbledon? My mum is too ... I'm in liverpool this week on Wednesday evening, playing at the Cafe Tabac with a few mates ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god it let me post, it hasn't been letting me post recently Tony, dunno know ... it's frustrating though

    ReplyDelete