Thursday 27 January 2011

1606 - Peas and cheese

I feel like eating something nice tonight
There's not a great deal of choice in the fridge
Some frozen fish in batter, but it's white
And that's healthy, dieticians allege
To that, of course, I'll have to add some veg
I usually have peas, because they are green
And their little jackets count as roughage
Carrots and mushrooms also make the scene
Jacket spud done in microwave has been
Chosen often. So has pasta. I might
Eat my main meal AND have supper, a binge
Of sorts. I have two eggs. Omelette's a mean
Late snack with grated cheese. It gives no night-
Mares, just a pleasant nocturnal image

2 comments:

  1. frozen fish is nice. I like to think of you eating your supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Jude - even tho I didn't have any supper in the end !! x

    ReplyDelete