Thursday 28 October 2010

1505 - Work doesn't have to be taxing

Too much chat at work and not enough done
Chats about economics, holidays
Chats about everything under the sun
So much chat I couldn't read my emails
One guy not seen for a while telling tales
Of a nasty skin disease that he caught
Meanwhile my divorce is back on the rails
As the afternoon sky darkened, I thought
I'd stay in this evening. I've still not bought
A new monitor. This didn't get done
Because of too much chat. Everyone says
Far too much at work. I'm one of that sort
Still, work is fairly stress-free, almost fun
But will the taxpayer soon refuse to pay?
Mon 18 Oct

3 comments:

  1. chat and work oh dear I better go and do some

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete