Thursday 28 October 2010

1504 - No fly zone

A pleasant sunny day. Salford Market
Seemed worth a look. I'd hoped to buy a screen
For my laptop there, but didn't find it.
Too dodgy-looking. Who knows where it's been?
Off the back of a lorry stuff, could be
I'll look on eBay tomorrow at work
This afternoon, took Pearl to see Josie
Carvery at the Coach and Four, some pork
Turkey and beef. Pearl - vegetarian - looked
But the veg risotto was off limits
It had dairy products, and Pearl's not keen
On them; in fact, allergic. I have booked
Pearl and Josie for next Saturday. It's
Time to go flying! You'll see what I mean...
Sun 17 Oct
You won't see what I mean, because I didn't go flying the following week in the end. By flying, I mean simulated flying where you float in a wind tunnel, held up by air currents. £35 for two minutes of flying, it costs, although that includes some preparatory coaching. I had a voucher paid for my office pals as a birthday present last January. It turned out that the voucher expired on 10 October while I was away. I had thought it expired on 31 October. Wrong! Doh...

1 comment: