Saturday 2 October 2010

1489 - All over the place

Three weeks to read three books is not enough
Time; I’m still reading Carol Ann Duffy
So I renewed them all, because I’m off
To Greece in three days’ time. Should be lovely!
I hope the train to Thessaloniki
Is running, and from there to Bulgaria
And from there to Istanbul in Turkey
(News of transport workers’ strikes, it scares ya…)
Meanwhile, today, took the train to Cheshire
To see my Josie; bike rides, food and stuff
There’s a waitress at Ned Yates who likes me
And, as is the way, well, I quite like her
But she’s too young, like Hannah. Must be tough
And find someone who’s really right for me

3 comments:

  1. You really get out and about don't you ... Good luck in finding Ms Really-Right x

    ReplyDelete
  2. but I wouldn't worry about thinking ladies are 'too young' etc etc unless they are really 'too young'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jude!! Well to be honest I don't really want to be going to clubs with a 20 year old surrounded by other 20 year olds but if Ms Really Right WAS only about 20 then fine :)

    ReplyDelete