Thursday 3 June 2010

Problems with comments

Dear readers

I must apologise but all the comments or most of them are appearing in a far eastern language and I don't know what to do about that. Unfortuntely i can't understand them. Does anyone have any advice? Is there something wrong with my site? Can I translate the language? The commenters must be able to speak and write English if they can understand my posts so that's what makes me wonder what is wrong with my site. Does it translate people's comments into Korean, or Japanese or whatever it is? I'd be grateful for any suggestions of what to do - in English of course!!!

If my readers can only comment in Korean, Japanese etc that is better than nothing and I am still grateful for your interest!!

Tony

4 comments:

  1. this is english, american though. test comment. i suspect you'll see this in english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you're using a CAPTCHA so the asian comments are not spam most likely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. google translate is pretty good. you might try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry - yes i can see that fine. Message received and understood! I wonder if Google translate can translate these oriental languages. It would help if I knew for sure which language it was!!

    ReplyDelete