Sunday 8 November 2009

1161 - And the new heavyweight champion of noise is...

Oh my God! I’ve worked my arse off today!
Even though that twat one floor below me
Played a song on repeat, far too loudly
For two hours from 8 am on Sunday
(He often does this: I’m thinking it may
Be a deliberate wind-up…); yet I still
Got plenty of reading done; then a play
Of my acoustic guitar. Had the will
To start immediately recording till
Almost bedtime… Who gives a fuck what they
Think about it below me, given the
Idiotic, thoughtless way they make noise. I’ll
Remove my bedroom rug quite soon, if they
Carry this on. Then I’ll make noise, early*
*Early on weekdays, of which there are five, as opposed to the 2 weekend mornings they seem to deliberately make noise. 5 against 2. Will that make them see sense? Sense? Them? Incapable of it…

No comments:

Post a Comment