Thursday 21 August 2014

2928 - Thick pigeon shit

Oh pigeon, squatting smugly on the branch
Opposite my balcony, where you once
Squatted and shat profusely with your haunch
On my exterior light. Not just my hands
But even sharp-pronged metallic objects
Could not deter you, my return from work
Tarnished by its brandishing at your ass
To no avail. Next day once more you'd park
Your butt on my square light-cover and look
Down with superiority, approach
Of human owner wryly observed, hunch
I might not be pleased, too right. Well now, fuck
Off, enjoy that thin branch, I have finished
Hosting your ass. Look at me if you want

I removed the square light-cover on which the pigeon used to perch, about a year ago, and now the fat bastard has to make do with a relatively thin branch. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment