Saturday 31 October 2009

1153 - Junking my junk

It’s Halloween. Is that why Sainsbury’s
Car park was so darn full, took half an hour
To get out? Daft thing is, can walk with ease
Back home from there, but was burdened with car,
Having taken all the flat’s rubbish far
Away to Pendleton tip, and old clothes
To Oxfam. Cleaned the spare room for Leah
Who was moving in today, now postponed
Till Tuesday, cos I’m out Monday. Got loads
Of my old junk in my bedroom now! She’s
Gotta be impressed with the space for her
Stuff she’ll have in there, though, for all her shoes
And bags and gear. Meantime, I must use these
Next two days to grow musical flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tony, guess the other blog is gone for good... but if it is still up, just put a link here so people can also read there..
    I have two blog-friends who keep taking wrong turns and getting lost on the Blogging highway:) yourself, and Melanie on the team haiku blog, we just have to create a sort of Blogger AA to come to the rescue.. Or they will have to come up with a cyber-motorway tomtom.

    ReplyDelete