Sunday 6 July 2014

2881 - A hard rain's not gonna fall

Hardly any sleep, shower, Manchester tour
Of music, with Suzanne and Vee, all good
We saw things we'd never seen, vision poor
It was raining at times, I wore my hood
At least it wasn't Glastonbury mud
Watched Argentina / Belgium, one nil win
Then hung out with Nic and her mates, I could
Have gone on to the Bowie night, but then
I might have struggled to make New Brighton
That's what I'm doing tomorrow somehow
My daughter won't like it, she will be bored
Maybe my poems will somehow be good
After that we'll see Grandma, old Grandma
We'll eat together, talk and crying food

Sat 5 July - written late and drunk. A couple of things. I was wrong,it didn't rain and i didn't need to wear a coat with hood up - that was the day before! Also, the last line doesn't make any sense but 'talk and crying' is what my drunken writing looks most like. Not sure what it actually says to be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment